We are back at it again to celebrate Second Life’s ® 13th Birthday Celebration, and this time, I am taking you on a whirlwind tour of my top picks for Virtual Restaurants!
Adventures in SL Dining! Okay so its not a very sexy tagline, but I concur, there is a sense of adventure in finding the perfect spot to enjoy company! The Virtual restaurant, cafe, coffeehouse ‘communities’ are alive and well in Second Life®.
They are a great alternative to the nightclub scene, encourage and foster community involvement on a smaller scale with level of intimacy of your choosing. With your permission, we present The Virtual Connoisseur’s Top Picks for SL Dining!
- No reservations needed
- Stylish, modern decor and interior
- You can grill at the table!
- No reservations needed
- Classic interior with a hint of Neo-Victorian themes spread throughout
- Part of New Babbage Community
- Open Bar!
- Location, location, location!
- Cozy interior and the views are magnificent
- Close knit community feel
- Never, ever, ever closes
- Located at the beautiful Fleeting Heart region
- Pictures, take LOTS of pictures!
- Very much like the cafes here in Seattle, the vibe, the decor, and live events if you’re lucky
- Part of The Bay Community
- No reservations needed… come on now.
- FREE BUNS, the edible kind.. no the really edible kind.
- Homey interior, very realistic in that, there is a rice cooker sitting on the stove. Like mine, in my real home. That’s a plus.
- Lots to explore in this region, so do take a friend.
To fully experience my exhibit, here are a few things you can do:
1. Ambient and Sounds should be enabled (How to –http://bit.ly/1enNPZC)
2. Set your Windlight Settings to Coastal Sunset (How to- http://bit.ly/1KZKBrI)
3. If you are able to, set graphics slider to Best or above (Ultra)
4. Grab and Go! There is an ice cream stand, a snowcone stand and watermelon for the taking and sharing! Or have a seat, and rest your pixelated tootsies.
5. We are located on the Spectacular region, just blocks away from 1920’s Berlin Exhibit and the Firestorm Exhibit!
6. My co-builder this year is Manis Lane, who provided the seating and table arrangements as well as the international flags that are represented. Manis Lane is the owner/author of ‘Our Everyday’ Fashion and Home/Garden Blog.
7. Radio Streaming provided by Vipera Radio, the Official Radio station of Club Vipera in Second Life®. “Events Daily 5pm, 7pm, 9pm & 11pm (afterparty)! Escape to Vipera!”
Visit their exhibit @ Spellbound here!
8. Take snapshots and send them to me via Email! email@example.com. You can view them below ❤
The Virtual Connoisseur is also on the Destination Guide! There you will find what you need in order to teleport in world. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook!