As I peek out the kitchen window and take in all of Seattle’s rain soaked sogginess, I realize that somewhere above it all, the sun still shines.
I am celebrating my Saturday with a relatively quiet household. My baby teenagers have all gone to do their weekend things, and my mum is having her Netflix, uh, fix.
I really love how this picture came together today. There are times when I feel like I have all the pieces I want to start building a scene, and when it is all rezzed out, the neighbors can hear me groan in disgust.
So because I am a glutton for torture and public shaming, I wanted to share my horrid ‘work-flow’ that I keep on a tattered post-it on my monitor with some adlib, naturally. Laugh, scorn, judge away, the bottom line is that it works for me. 98.99997% of the time anyway. And by having this here, accountability knocks forever at my door.
- Open boxes.. and boxes within the boxes. In a box. With boxed hands.
- Oh! I forgot to sort the trash. *Deletes stuff* and slides that over into yet another box.
- OH! I forgot to clear the platform. Deletes more stuff, and puts that stuff in a box to go in that one other box.
- Take the box and put it into my ‘SORT YOUR TRASH’, folder. (this will probably be boxed someday)
- Rez items with Christmas smiles and game face on (this is when I put my hair up into a bun and take off my raggedy house cardigan)
- Turn on my ‘Game-Play’ music, just hard core CLASSICS like “Hakuna Matata and the Bear Necessities”. That is how I roll people.
- Channel my inner Disney princess and build that scene up like a boss, always thanking the gods this is virtual gardening and not real life gardening.
- SOCIAL MEDIA BREAK (for like an hour, with snacks)
- Time for the picture! Snap, Snap, oh this camera angle, OH this lighting! Craasshhh. (Ensue PG rated cussing)
- Take the 10th snapshot and pray for optimal texture baking, stuff.
- Time for another break.
Stay tuned for I have a part 2 of this very important and very unnecessary glimpse into the Cozey Life of .. crap that’s another show.
I really need some coffee.
*llorisen // charlotte perzebo with socle | N-Twenty1 Opens Today! So GO Already 🙂
*Kalopsia – Briony’s Curtains – Plain | N-Twenty1 Opens Today!
*The Little Branch Sea Almond | LTD The Event
*DaD DESIGN “Birch Cottage” | Shiny Shabby
*Cherry house -Alice patio-Outdoor benches O2 | Whimsical
*Cherry house -Alice patio-Fence 01 | Whimsical
*22769 ~ [bauwerk] Old Orangerie White | Whimsical
*CHEZ MOI FURNITURES Iron Garden Bridge (Serenity) | Lost & Found Opens Tomorrow!
*Artisan Fantasy *AF* Flower Cart RARE| Whimsical
*The Little Branch Wild Birch Cluster
*The Little Branch Bouton d’or Lavender
*The Little Branch Waterlily
The Little Branch CatTail
Other Landscaping/Garden items:
MeadowWorks Calico Circle Ground Cover
Heart Harmony Tulips
:Fanatik Architecture: Lofoten Summer
Enchanted Pond from Studio Skye
Happy Mood Garden Colored Bush
*Oh you thought this was another sunshine and glitter post*