A middle of the month summer wrap up with no mayo, a light dressing and some pepper please.
It has been a while since the last blogisode of a Cozey staple here. Sunday Sevensies should be back regularly when September rolls around.
In the mean time, here is a fun list of things I did over the summer that are random at most, and just plain filler. Because let’s face it, for a lot of you out there, summer’s still around.
5. Cleaned out the spice cabinet: The one in the kitchen thank you very much.
4. Oh this list is suppose to be fun. I called the neighbor irresponsible to his face, in 90 degree weather, in front of my teenagers. THAT was fun.
3. Visited a Bavarian themed town and ate Bavarian themed food. Well not really, but the local Starbucks served coffee in beer mugs. Okay they didn’t but that WOULD have been fun.
2. Tried acupuncture for like the first time, ever. It was a morbid kind of fun.
1. Made a ‘2016 Summer Do it or Die’ List for next year, because this summer isn’t as nearly as fun as the one my avatar is having in world.
She thinks she’s so cute.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you had a great weekend. Do peruse the credits and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comment box below.
*Swimsuit: Alaskametro Janelle (Omega HUD) for Maitreya | AnyBody 9
~L$25 for all 6 colours // Classic avatar tattoo layers // EVE’olution applier // Lelutka applier // Slink Visage applier (materials) // Omega applier // #themeshproject
*Makeup: Alaskametro Chloe Glitter Eyeshadow | ApplyMe
*Necklace: RealEvil Caged Heart
*Eyes: Ikon Hope Eyes Rustic
Hair: No Match ‘No Fame’
Ears: RealEvil Revox E2 Mesh Ears
Skin: Lara Hurley Ale Group Gift
Hands: Slink Elegant Mesh Hands
Body: Maitreya Lara 3.3
Lipstick: Izzie’s Romy Lipstick Rust Matte
Hat: (Yummy) Sunhat – Solids
Pose: Kirin Poses Keiko 1