Ready or not, oh ye states of the Union, for your Independence day has arrived and its gonna sizzle. Literally.
I should be grateful for this vat of dry weather we have been having, and I am, in a morbid kind of way. No squishy moss on my roof, no moldy tiles or bricks in the yard.
Still, I wouldn’t mind a bit of respite, Mother Nature. (Pretty sure she’s got us muted ya’ll)
V and I have been tinkering with our corner lot lately and you can see from my previous blog post, that we’re jumping in with both feet, deep into the tropical/boho/beachy themes.
Tarte’s outdoor blanket is currently available at N21 including four color options that are exclusive to this event; Smurf, Punch, Rose and Splash.
N21 opens every month on the 21st, so there is ample time to stop by and cozey up in your own outdoor blanket.
It’s been a while since I’ve ventured to do any of Berry’s memes, so I thought I’d sorta wrap up this week with one of her recent challenges; Ask me Anything challenge.
I don’t have the app personally and I’m butt lazy to post any kind of questionnaire. Thankfully Berry has it sorted (yay!). So without further a doodad:
Meme instructions: Do an “Ask Me Anything” post by creating an account on ask.fm and sharing it with your blog readers, or, answer the same questions I have answered above. I’ve listed them in this text file so they are easy for you to copy and paste.
1. If Linden Lab shut the door on Second Life, what do you think you might do to replace it, or the time you spend on it. Gaming, school, work, reading, other virtual world, etc?
After burying the blog, I would probably go in search of other virtual worlds. And I might start to knit again?
2. What would you consider your mission statement for your blog?
“Dipping my proverbial toe into the Second Life Blogosphere, one niche at a time!”
3. What would you change about your SLife right now if you could just press a magic button and have it automatically happen?
Magically learn Maya like when Trinity learned to fly a helicopter in the Matrix. What? It could happen.
4. What topic would you like to see explored in a non fashion blog post? Anything you are curious about and want someone else to do all the research?
Second Life Servers and the running thereofs. Rerolling, restarts, region details, region upkeep, and the sys admins who guard them (the servers I mean 😀 )
5. Do you have a point of contact in SL? Someone that a person from your RL knows to contact in case something happens to you or you are unable to get online for an extended period of time?
Yes and her name is Cougar Sangria.
6. What provides you the most inspiration and motivation to keep learning and growing? What keeps you from being held back by the common negativity in Second Life and elsewhere?
Why, blogs and fellow bloggers like yourselves!
7. How do you deal with other bloggers (who don’t know you personally) that are spiteful towards you?
Luckily I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting such, which is not to say that I haven’t and was not aware. I try to keep a low profile and use the time that I have on SL to focus on projects.
8. What is your advice to those that admire you and what you do, hoping to be able to do some of the same things with as much confidence as you often seem to have?
This question first of all is a loaded gun lol and was probably not meant for my sorry ass 🙂
9. Name 5 favorite events in Second Life. (for now)
Second Life Community Celebrations or Birthdays
Second Life Home and Garden Expo
10. Name 3 of your favorite blogs. (for now)
Thank you for making it all the way down to the 700th line of today’s article. You can participate in any of Berry’s memes and challenges by simply visiting her blog here.
Again, have a wonderful, safe, and sane Fourth fellow Americans and to the rest of ya’ll, pray for rain!
*tarte. fishing lantern (brick)
*tarte. folding chair (yellow)
*tarte. dragonfly lights
*22769 ~ [bauwerk] Life Belt
*22769 ~ [bauwerk] Rattan Beach Table with Melon Sticks
Cheeky Pea Composition Notebook
Tartessos Art Crossword Magazines
[Breno]Hot n Sour Soup w Shrimp
HeadHunter’s Island Pacific travel case – WHITE & GREEN
HeadHunter’s Island Tropica Extra drink cooler box-dispenser
HeadHunter’s Island Tropica Extra bottle (open) decoration
HeadHunter’s Island Traditional surfboard – RED- MESH
HeadHunter’s Island Traditional surfboard – BLUE stripes- MESH
HeadHunter’s Island Traditional surfboard – TAN – MESH
HeadHunter’s Island Beach Rod – Hawaii Cool –
HeadHunter’s Island Supply crate – red &blue – MESH
HeadHunter’s Island Coconut milkshake giver fruit plate MESH
HeadHunter’s Island Green bamboo row – MESH
Tiki Tattoo – Mesh TIKI Aloha
Tiki Tattoo – Curved Laurel
Happy Mood Sweet Garden Grass
Tiki Tattoo – Pool & Tower House