“The eye should learn to listen, before it looks.”
Welcome back to another weekly edition of Sunday Sevensies, where the title is alluring but the points don’t matter!
I’m your hostess with the mostest, skin. Fret not however I’ve kept things LPPa bit modest, it isss Sunday after all -.-
This week I thought I’d do a Second Life version of a link round up, many a bloggers’ best friend when that wall hits. A couple of these are new to me Second Life Flickr users, some are new to me bloggers and the rest are resources that I use for whenever I have ‘blogger’s block’. Like this morning -.-
Without further a doodad:
- Jinx Shipman– http://www.flickr.com/photos/jinxjinx/ – The action shots alone tell only a part of the story and I want to read the ENTIRE thing already.
- Goizane Latzo– http://www.flickr.com/photos/goiizane/ | Fashion Owl Blog – With each capture comes a variety of emotions, visible, tangible and almost audible. They’re so fun to look at!
- Huckleberry Hax– http://huckleberryhax.wordpress.com/2015/06/13/the-second-life-dictionary-of-virtual-experience-inventory/ – This is one to read with a fine tooth comb, some chocolate and a funny bone please.
- Steffy Ghost– http://steffyghost.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/tutorial-how-to-edit-a-background/ – Quick and easy tutorial by Steffy Ghost to pimp up your snapshots!
Second Life Machinima/Video
- Draxtor Despres– http://youtu.be/hc1As2Zndag – Drax Files’ 30th Episode featuring the one and only Maylee Oh (The Secret Store)
- Draxtor Despres– http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2BA326D8909AE83A – Drax has also compiled a Second Life Video playlist. Great for showing us off to friends and media lol
Real Life Resource for a Second Life conundrum:
- The Blog Stylist’ 32 of the most popular blog post ideas – http://theblogstylist.com/blog-post-ideas/ – The prompts are legit, the message is clear, blogger block can be cured, stand up and cheer!
That’s it for today, I hope you check the links out and let me know what you think. And no worries, I’ve since dressed in a full muumuu for the time being. Have a great Sunday ❤
This blogisode of Sunday Sevensies has been brought to you today by the following:
*Robe: Valentina E Sunday Silk Robe | On9
*Necklace/Earrings: Modern Couture Tara Jewelry | On9
Hair: * 0 Style *Komugi*(Raven)
Tattoo: Aitui Vintage Hawaii
Body/Hands: Slink Physique and Casual Mesh Hands
Skin: Lara Hurley’s Heidi midtone
Pose: oOo Studio Sunny
For past Sunday Sevensies visit CozeySL.com/