I admit spoiling my mALT overly so. And won’t apologize to the others for ‘investing’ in his wardrobe neither. I mean, the dude has only 3k items ya’ll. Room to
And how can I not splurge? With events like The Men’s Department, everything is so accessible and God help me, I’m trying to go on a crusade to convert my last remaining guy friends to mesh, at least by this year, or I’ll eat my, his, hat.
Gabriel’s Zip up Tweed Jacket also comes with the bag, all mesh and includes all standard sizes (including the bag) for an easy fit. I’ve been taking Mal round abouts looking for a decent pair of jeans. Last month we welcomed FATEwear’s Straight Billy jeans into ‘le wardrobe’, but wouldn’t it be prudent to keep
adding searching for more? 🙂
Kauna has a couple of mesh blue jeans that fit very well. I first came to know this brand from an article written by herself, Ms. Strawberry Singh, and have happily invested since. Speaaakinggg of Strawberry….
Let all of fandom rejoice, for Monday Meme’s are back 😀 Its a fun one so buckle up and lets go!
Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following question and answers, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
- How did you spend New Year’s Eve? Playing Minecraft with my kids and lighting Minecraft fireworks at midnight. Yeah you can!
- Did you keep any new years’ resolutions? The only one I remember making as far as Second Life, was to keep this blog going and not let it be just a one time “I was bored” kind of thing. And by golly, we done made it to 2014!!
- What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year? Rambling posts are awesome! That’s where we really get to know a body O.O I started working in retail last April, something I vowed never to do when I was younger lol. But my job at the local city hall went kaputs and well, now I’m digging the fast pace at work versus 8 hours of boring spreadsheets and programming. I guess the biggest achievement would be that I didn’t quit (yet).
- What was the best thing you bought? It’s okay if its three best things? The first would have to be my Wacom Bamboo Splash. Both my daughter and I share it and can’t imagine doing any graphics without it. Check out her Deviant Art page when you have a chance 😀 Second would be my Lappytoppy. Other than the whole ‘Windows 8’… stuff… it felt good to finally purchase something ‘storebought’.. rather than a frankenstein of a PC (made up of parts, parts, and duct tape, and other parts from God knows where) And thirdly, the entire Slink Line of Mesh Hands and Feetsies!
- What do you wish you’d done more of? Pray more. Walk more. Maybe eat less.
- What do you wish you’d done less of? See answer to #5.
- What was your favorite movie you watched this year? The Silver Linings Playbook. And after screening Catching Fire, I just want to say, if you haven’t read the entire Hunger Games Book series, then The Mockingjay’s theatre version will blow you away…
- What did you do on your birthday this year? by golly I bet I was on Second Life!
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned. Stay away from the square looking chocolates in the box, because sho’ nuff, those are the ones filled with coconut. Do I like coconut? Not on your life lol. Hawaiian Girl not like coconuts??
Nope. Not even on stick.
- What does 2014 hold for you? No idea but I am hoping a lot more fulfilling work, adventure, love and definitely more chocolate. (WHAT SHE SAID!)
That was a long read, I shake your hand for making it to the end 😀 Thanks for stopping by and checking Malevolent Mal out, for I’m sure we’ll be seeing him more oftener. Do take a peek at the credits, aloha~
Gabriel’s Zip Up Tweed Jacket w/ Body Bag for The Men’s Department
Kauna Jeans Blue w/ Black Belt
Eudora 3D Bugsy Classic Shoes Brown and Sands Edition for The Men’s Department
SORGO Teflon Shades for The Men’s Department
KOSH‘ Adain Ring
Hebenon The Minimalist Piercings
Dura #06 Hair
Tableau Vivant’s Damon II Skin for The Men’s Department
Slink Relaxed and Gesture Mesh Hands
Location: KOSH @ Rain