Strawberry Singh’ Introspection Meme~
Meme instructions: Answer the following questions and don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
- Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? – On Mondays, I feel like I should be my age, but in reality, I’m a gummy toothy,brutish, smelly 80 -.-
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? – Failing to never try? Never trying… never attempting to lift a finger.. not even giving it a chance for it to be a thought.
Yeah that’s our family.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?– After puberty, I would probably work right away, save up, and explore the world… then spend the last decade writing about it… the traveling I mean. Or..
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? – lawdy, this one is tough too.. I think my right brain is about to shut down!
Doing things right can sometimes lead a body to a place they never wanted to end up, like say you have a brother, who asked you to lie for him under oath in court, for something he’s confessed to you that he’s done. He is begging you for his life, the sentence is a harsh one. Now do you A. Cover up and lie for him? So he doesn’t suffer or worse, die? or do you …B. Tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, under oath on pain of death?Sometimes, the means doesn’t justify the end.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? – I’ll take the Joyful Genius for 1000pts Strawberry 🙂 I don’t even give my teenagers the excuse of ignorance, let alone myself, so whenever I’m in a situation where I ‘did not know’, usually it is met with a positive attitude in the spirit of learning and growing. And this might sound cliche but yo’… it works all the time for me… When I worry, I pray.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? – Shoot no. Especially around the holidays. Probably ‘the’ worst friend ever. Like if there was an award for ‘Most Negligent Friend in the World’, I’d win it, PLUS the booby prizes and the lifetime supply of headsmacks… So with that being said, there is always room for improvement O.O
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? – So now my left brain is screaming coz she had to do maths.
Five years ago this month I was pretty much still riding high from Kidney Transplant surgery.. .literally! What was it, 2009 ish right? The only thing I was really upset about was that I couldn’t log into a certain ‘game’ to harvest my wheat and rice fields, so that when I finally got in, they were withered. Cost me biigggggg -.-
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? – Working with our local youth group at church. Just being around these funny people makes me feel like I am still relevant and needed. This is something I’ve struggled with ever since I had the surgery, the feeling of being ‘needed’. Have dealt with it in RL and even in SL believe it or not. So when the kids asked me to help direct a concert last month, it felt really good. Not looking forward to being an empty nester
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? – As if! Er yeahhh sure I’d quit! Of coouuurrseee….“Mhmmm you know she goin’ buy out dat purse store”
“No she’s a good girl, she’ll donate it to charity!”
“Ain’t no way, she’s gonna give that all up just so she can get a tax break!”
“Oooo! I CALL DIBS ON THE MAZARATI!”
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? – Without sounding too morbid Oo I’d visit someone whom I knew had a problem with me and had yet to get past it. Forgiveness is that powerful.
- What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? – The difference between truly living and being alive is when you can look at a cloudy, grey, soggy, rainy, dreary, overcast sky and still know that there is a bright, warm, piercing, brilliant sun behind it. The difference between truly living and being alive, is when you walk with purpose, rather that trudge through another muddy puddle. Tis all about perspective~
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? – Same reason we don’t want another handsmack upside our heads… it stinkin’ hurts! But they serve as stepping stones to a better you. So we better learn the first time eh?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? – I’d probably pick my nose more oftener…sneeze out loud, pick my teeth, dribble food all over my shirt, scratch my… neverminds, and scream at my husband across the store. But then the kids’ would call the cops and what would that teach me? (see previous answer)
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? – Love Unconditionally.
Thanks for stopping by and do visit Strawberry Singh’s Blog/Meme Challenges for more inspiration. It really is loads of fun and if you’re struggling with a prompt or idea for a post that takes you out of the ‘norm’ of the day, this is great way to start 🙂 The shirt I am wearing (and on Mal) were created by Fuzz Lennie for the Typhoon Haiyan Fundraiser and I’ve included the info in the credits.
Aloha till next time~
Top: Typhoon Haiyan Shirt (female) from Fuzz Lennie
These shirts are set at 100L each and goes directly towards help for our Southeast Asian Friends
They are located at Zenshi South along the interior west side of the Zenzibar Club. There is also a donation box as well.
Bottom: Pesca pleated skirt for Chapter Four
Accessories: Gizza’s Asia Watch; Adjunct Risky Business Glasses
Hair: Analog Dog’s Sine
Top: Typhoon Haiyan Shirt (male) from Fuzz Lennie
Bottom: Fade Arcade Designs’ Heft Cargo Shorts
Hair: MADesigns’ Rove
Skin: Belleza’s Jacob SK
Outfit: LVS Kids BoHo Dreams by Ravenlynn Templar
Accessories: Vicarious Vitae Taliana Sunglasses; Gum from Disco Simons
Hair: elikatira’s Never in black
Skin: Cute Bytes’ Hoonee Skin by Bit McMillan
Poses: Stakey, Exposeur, Embody’s Pick Me Up