Originally released in March of this year, the Erare Project took the virtual fantasy world by storm, and just like the typical Piscean I am, I let that boat sail and stayed in lala land.
Well not today! Today, I happily, nay joyously, plunked down hard earned linden cash to invest in The Syren, Flora..this amazing avatar creation, “from the makers of Celoe and Lelutka“.
“Flora the sea witch, the lady of the lake. She inhabits northern seas, and can wander up the rivers, deep into the land. She can inhabit salt water, and lakes, and will easily vanish into her surroundings.”
Took a cue from Ms. Berry’s Erare post and went to meadowWorks for a whole day affair, puttering with the sea life, and playing around with the AO’s. Say hello to my little friend, BigTooth.
He was so friendly and accommodating all cute like.. “You workin’ that dorsal fin BigTooth!”
Anyway, we’re here for Strawberry’s Zodiac Meme and not my eccentric blog behavior. Have fun while I swim by yours as well!
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; then delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with a link to your post so we can all come by and check it out!
- What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? – March 2nd and my zodiac sign is the Pisces.
- Do you believe in or follow astrology? – Believe in? Not sure what that all en’tails’. (bad pun) Follow? Well, I don’t read my horrorscopes (did you catch that). I mostly stick to reading from the same articles about my sign.. the kind of attributes I relate to with other Pisceans.. OH and I read those lovey gushy articles too “Leo/Pisces love match?” etc etc… (that kind of match, can be disastrous or mind blowing, or so I’ve read ha!”
- Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – Yes and no.. sometimes…. Yes? Oh wait no… uhm maybe somedays? (See that right there is typical Pisces.. we can’t make up our mind for ship!”) We’re adaptable to our own damnation it seems.
To us, a bad day usually means our feelings have been ‘hurt’, and much like fishies irl, we hide till its safe to come back out again. Sometimes we get ‘lost in our own thoughts’, so much so, it takes another strong sign to ‘lure’ us back into reality…am I right fishies?
- Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) No and if there were any on Second Life, I’d ask questions like, “What do the moon and stars tell you about my work schedule next week? What’s the weather like at my region today? Will I come across a nasty griefer? and why the heck aren’t there more chips in my Lay’s BBQ Potato Chip bag!”
- Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day?”
The one time I did as a teenager was my last, the guy ended up dumping me for a slightly skinnier asian/hawaiian gal and I went to junior prom A-Lone -.-
Nowadays, I check for a good laugh and bathroom read, (because I got dumped…get it?)
- Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive? Oh gosh not at all, I find it entertaining to read up on the subject. I too have friends that are strongly against astrology, probably bite my fish tail off (and grill it for dinner) if they knew I read them ^.^
I wrote an article in March covering Hottie Cooterati’s Zodiac in Pisces so if you want a fun read click away!
Be sure to swim on by Strawberry’s Blog/Meme Category and try them out! You’ll have fun with no regrets 😉
Erare Syren ~ Flora
Dead Apples Eyes ~ Sinistre
Kosh Enigma Necklace
Izzie Button’s Asia Green Eyeshadow
Pink Fuel’s Peach Lip Lustre (with teeth) from Alyx Skin Line
Belleza’s Ashley for August Best Buys
Poses: Hop Scotch’s Say Feesh and !bang Various
Add’l HUDS for adjustments: Animare HUD v2.05, gi inc.’s AutoFocus v2.1, PoseAnywhere HUD v2.5
Windlight: Torley Linden’s Coral Reef and Vintage Village
Location: meadowMers part of meadowWorks @ Siesta Shore