|a very very RAW snapshot of Pink Fuel’s Alyx in peach with Light Smokey Eyeshadow..Available at the Skin Fair!!|
“The thing all writers do best is find ways to avoid writing.”
― Alan Dean Foster
Okay. I don’t feel so bad now that I know there are many of you out there in the same boat. Especially after the last few weeks! WOW, March is turning out to be the month to shop eh? (I’m so thankful I filed for tax refund in February )
Our SL blog crusader, Strawberry Singh has challenged us with another meme and I must say, she nailed it right on the proverbial head! Never did I realize how much effort it took to actually sit down and write about the content that we so love. How many ways can we describe an item, how do we put the thoughts down to convey what it is we most love about a creator’s masterpiece?
So yeah, I guess procrastination and writing go hand in hand. I think it has a lot to do with the creative part too, I find I write better ‘off the cuff’ in a moment of inspiration, much like all of you. That’s what keeps this fun and that’s why:
Do visit Strawberry’s website to try out the Procrastination meme and maybe join me in resting the pocket book for a bit if you spent like I did (for which I’m glad! SL economy must go on and all, wah wah)
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Wendz Tempest May 29, 2010
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? Going to cheat and put 3 places lol. 1st, H.I.P Help Island Public, where my past reincarnations hung out as well. Met one of my good friends, Ricky Rolendis, there, who at that time was trying to ‘build’ his uh, Vampire kingdom, or something. 2nd, Palakeiko Estates, Tyra..I somehow got pulled into owning a real estate region.. never made any profit but learned a great deal about terraforming and the like..3rd, Club Velvet Manor, where I served as Business Manager to Bronte Wade and Sterling Hagoromo. Experience, phenomenal, region no longer in business :((
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now? Same like most of the blogosphere.. on a platform in the sky LOL.. nono I actually lease land for breedable horses on the Walkabout Region.
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Nicky Morgath. If she were my real life neighbor, we wouldn’t just be playing Second Life together.. we would be cooking, babysitting, hosting and eating while we were on Second Life.
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) only one? after skin fair?? oh lordy..Would have to be my custom made collar from my SL partner Deryk Blackheart. I always used a hawaiian fish hook necklace to honor my polynesian roots, and I asked for him to script/create a collar like it. Perfect when you’re afk at a busy club, having fall asleep on the keyboard. RLV is nice like that.
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Aitui Sakura Hair Sticks in Pink at The Boutique
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Purple and pinks
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I prefer to double teleport and if I can’t I usually just cam in :((
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Sing, live. well as opposed to dead eh
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Tia Carrere
Many thanks, Strawberry for another thought provoking meme challenge!
Still procrastinating touching up these images in PS.
*passes the torch on to you, fellow blogger*