- Avid Minecrafter- If you have a server to share, ping me :D
- My neighbors are Amazon, Starbucks, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Almond Roca.
- Island girl till my dying breath! 808 fo’sho\m/
- Can teach you how to use Open Source DJ Software
- Can play the ukulele and dance hula like a boss.
- Just a fellow resident who happens to have a blog.
I am an avid supporter of utilizing social media as a means of promoting content and events within the context of Second Life.
- Email – email@example.com
- WordPress- CozeySL.com Main Blog
- Tumblr – CozeySL on tumblr : Not much writing but lots of fun spammage
- Facebook – We has a Facebook Page now!
- Plurk – Yes we have a presence there.
- Twitter - I check this on the hour every waking hour
- Flickr- See above
- Koinup – Will be updating soon
- Blogger – CozeySL Blog: closed but visible
- My Second Life Feed
- My Pinterest Board (s)
- Google Plus
- If a product is sent, I cannot guarantee its coverage simply because this blog is meant to be a fun and learning experience.
- I occasionally apply to ‘blog’ certain events (fashion/non fashion) and items from content creators if and only if I find that I have the time and desire to do so and solely for review/preview purposes. They are usually marked with an *, but being part hawaiian makes me lazy by default so.. I’m sorry ahead of time :/
- Most of the content featured on Cozey, are items I have purchased. Please read the following disclosure for further explanation.
- 90.684577% of the images here are post processed by means of Photoshop, PickMonkey, Gimp, SAI, or something. I try not to over-do it, so if that ever fails, feel free to ping me.
- If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions… or food recipes I simply must try, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 99.00002% guaranteed to reply within 24-48 hours.. anything more and you will receive a full apology notarized by an official’s official.
This policy is valid from 18 April 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. (like cookie recipes)
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. (read that again please)
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. (in other words, I ain’t snitchn’)
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org