Here’s a fun one from Berry this week, a chance to dig deep and wide, up and down… a chance to perv profiles, really. Because that’s what I did after I read the premise of this meme. So many innnterresttting facts out there!
Thank you ahead of time to one of my long time franndd, Natalie Sieberi, for doing this with me.
Interesting fact: We share the same rez day! Though I think she got the better dip in the SL gene pool, because she’s so fly and all :P Natalie and I met during our stint as uh, lady dancers? (that’s what we’ll call it yep) at Club Velvet Manor.
What I and many of us lacked in grace and tact, Nat always made up for with her wit and humor and I always admired the fact that she could get a room going with conversation, rather than gesturbation... lol she said gesturbation.
Meme instructions: Grab a friend from your second life friends list (optional) pose with them and/or answer the following questions. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your picture in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.
- What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List? One hundred and eleven. But 15 percent of them are either my alts or the alts of my expartnerbestfrandsometimeslovermostlytoleratable, uh friend, man flesh, dude.
- Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people? I’ve recently had to let down my usual prudish standards and be all friendly again adding new folk left and right. Mostly because I’ve started volunteering more with New Resident Services.
- Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards) Sookie Galdonado.
- Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards) Canary Beck.
- Do you know every single person on your list? Yes, or at least I pretend to. I stick ya’lls pictures up everyday and sing “Getting to know you, getting to know all about you…”
- How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis? 7.5 weekly and 3.06 daily
- How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily (weekly) basis? twice weekly maybe. If there’s good music, and chocolate, or the promise there of.
- Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with? Cougar Sangria and Nicky Morgath.
- Who do you wish you knew better? Natalie…she’s like this bundle of energy I haven’t had the pleasure of drinking all up yet, but rest easy dear friend, your time is coming soon! *evil chuckle*
- Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining? Lainey Simondsen. She totally gets me, and works with the raw material I give her, making whatever I’ve just said even punnier. And we were also lady dancers together, worked the same bar, pole, room, people…. yep.
- How did you meet most of the people on your list? (work, parties, etc…) Osmosis
- Do you ever clean out your list? Yes, religiously. And this is the song I play when I do. It’s a very emotional ceremony with candles lit, a proper burial plot, goodbye letters. It’s the little touches.
- Do you have a crush on someone in your list? No. I have a crush on everyone on my list! (thought that was the safest answer heh)
- Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password? Only one… the expartnerbestfrandsometimeslovermostlytoleratable…guy and he’s had it for some time now. I’m surprised he hasn’t popped into any ims and mess with people’s heads. I have his password and I do it all the time! (ohhhh snap, yes I did!)
You’re welcome! (she said gentle!) And this is why we must needs get to know each other dearie lol.
Thanks for stopping today and do take the time to scroll through the rest of Berry’s Meme/Challenges if you ever need that elusive prompt, because it is loaded with ideas! Much much aloha to Natalie for putting up with me, you’re so brave! You can also check out Natalie’s blog at Nat’s Passion for Fashion~
Stay safe and sane out there in the big blue world!
Top: papermoon’Catina Beaded Tank
Skirt: papermoon Caravan Catina
Jewelry: Sax Shepherd Design’ Nia Necklace | Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Hair: elua Perla
Skin: Glam Affair’s Coral #02
Pose: //elephante poses// *Happy* Together